Table of Contents
Press and hold the power button as well as the home button of your device simultaneously until a new screen appears. After it appears, release the two buttons and press the power button one more time. Now, press and hold down the home button.
How do I reset my HTC Desire HD?
Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then press and hold the POWER button. Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the POWER and VOLUME DOWN buttons. Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.
How do I boot into recovery without volume button?
Connect your android to PC. Enable adb debugging and open command prompt in PC. Type “adb devices” without qoutes and enter then type “adb reboot recovery” and enter. These commands boot your android in recovery mode.
Hold down the Power button and tap Volume Up. You’ll see the Android system recovery menu appear at the top of your screen. Select wipe data / factory reset with the volume keys and tap the Power button to activate it. Select Yes – erase all user data with the volume buttons and tap Power.
How can I format HTC phone?
Press and hold the Volume down key, and then press and hold the Power/Lock key. Wait for the screen with the Android images to appear, and then release the Power/Lock and Volume Down keys. Press the Volume Down key, until “Factory reset” is highlighted.
How do I format my HTC Android phone?
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button.
- Press and hold the Power button.
- Once the HTC logo appears on-screen, release all buttons.
- Select factory reset. Utilize the volume buttons to highlight and the power button to select.
- Once the data wipe is completed, the device reboots normally.
How do I force a factory reset?
How do I fix recovery mode without command?
Fix No Command error to access Recovery Mode
- Press and hold Power+Volume Up keys.
- Press and hold Power+Home+Volume Up keys.
- Press and hold Power+Volume Down keys.
- Press and hold Power+Home+Volume Down keys.
- Press and hold Power+Home keys.
How can I reset my phone with volume and power button?
How can I format my phone?
- Open Settings, and select System.
- Select Reset options.
- Select Erase all data (factory reset).
- Select Reset Phone or Reset Tablet at the bottom.
- You’ll be asked to confirm, select Erase Everything.
- Your device should reboot and may show a progress screen indicating that it is erasing the data.
How can I format my HTC Desire 526?
Performing a factory reset from settings
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Backup & reset.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
How do I do a factory reset?
How to perform Factory Reset on Android smartphone?
- Tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Backup and reset.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset Device.
- Tap Erase Everything.