Table of Contents
How do you use Word Clash?
English Sentences Focusing on Words and Their Word Families The Word “Clash” in Example Sentences Page 1
- [S] [T] Those colors clash.
- [S] [T] Their swords clashed. (
- [S] [T] His interests clash with mine. (
- [S] [T] The carpet clashes with the drapes. (
- [S] [T] The two sides clashed several times. (
What is an example of clash?
The definition of a clash is a loud metallic bang, or a sharp disagreement. An example of a clash is the sound of cymbals hitting. An example of a clash is two opposing football teams playing for the championship.
What does clash mean in a sentence?
to come together or collide, especially noisily: The cymbals clashed. to conflict; disagree: Their stories of the accident clashed completely.
What does clash with someone mean?
1. To fight or disagree with someone or something. My house is always full of yelling because my kids clash with each other on everything.
What is the clash?
1 : a noisy usually metallic sound of collision. 2a : a hostile encounter : skirmish. b : a sharp conflict a clash of opinions.
What part of speech is clash?
|part of speech:||intransitive verb|
|inflections:||clashes, clashing, clashed|
|definition 1:||to strike together noisily and harshly. As they struck at each other, their swords clashed. synonyms: collide similar words: clang, clangor, clank, clatter, strike|
What is the clash on TikTok?
Another app is joining the competition to replace TikTok as it faces a potential ban under the Trump administration — Clash. The short-form video-sharing platform lets users — “Clashers” — record and share 21-second videos.
What word is clash?
1 : a noisy usually metallic sound of collision. 2a : a hostile encounter : skirmish. b : a sharp conflict a clash of opinions. Other Words from clash Synonyms & Antonyms More Example Sentences Learn More About clash.
What type of noun is clash?
clash between: Yesterday saw violent clashes between police and protesters. clash with: The Prime Minister faces a clash with business leaders tomorrow….clash Definitions and Synonyms
Who owns TikTok?
ByteDance still owns TikTok, which added 7 million new US users in the first four months of this year. Trump is gone, and the threat from the US government has receded—but the Chinese government now looms over the popular app.
Is Vine a byte?
Byte was originally intended as a successor to Vine, before any one app had really cracked video on mobile. Hofmann started work on it in 2017, but by the time Byte finally launched, in January 2020, TikTok had already blown up and was known for making stars with an audience beyond its app.
How do I convince my mom to get me TikTok?
Tell them that your friends are on TikTok.
- Make sure to tell your parents that the main reason you want to join TikTok is to have another way of interacting with your friends.
- You can also play the ultimate card by stating that your friends are the same age as you, possibly younger, and they have an account.