Table of Contents
Where can I find a teacher lesson plan?
Top 10 Free Lesson-Planning Resources for Teachers
- The Stanford History Education Group.
- PBS LearningMedia.
- NCTM Illuminations.
What are some websites for teachers?
10 Great Educational Websites for Teachers
- Khan Academy.
- Common Sense Media.
- Smithsonian Learning Lab.
- OER Commons.
- Discovery Education.
- TED Ed.
How do I write an online teaching lesson plan?
How to Plan Effective Lessons for Your Online Classroom
- Understand Your Students.
- Set a Clear Objective for the Lesson.
- Incorporate Visuals, Visuals, and More Visuals.
- Keep Your Teaching Modules Short.
- Keep a Clear and Consistent Structure.
- Add Assignments and Homework.
- Evaluate, Reflect and Revise.
How do you teach students about Christmas?
How to Teach a Perfect Christmas Lesson
- Warm up. Find out what your students know about Christmas already by eliciting things from them such as the date and Christmas related vocabulary.
- Introduce Christmas Vocabulary.
- Discuss Christmas.
- Listening Practice.
- Christmas Word searches.
What are the best teacher resource website?
- Best Teacher Resources: Scholastic Teachables.
- Best for Finding and Leveling Books: Book Wizard.
- Best for Craft Projects: Crayola For Educators.
- Best Way to Start the Day: Daily Starters.
- Best Reviews: Common Sense Media.
- Best Source for Books: Scholastic Book Clubs.
- Best Student Interactive Tools: ReadWriteThink.
Where can I download lesson plans?
Top 7 Websites for Downloading Lesson Plans
- Lesson Plans Center. This is one of the popular sections in Teachnology.
- Lesson Planet.
- HotChalk Lesson Plans.
- Microsoft Lesson Plans section.
What is the most used educational website?
Top Websites Ranking for Education in the world
|Rank||Website||Pages / Visit Average website pages viewed per visit|
Which site is best for teaching?
15 Top Online Teaching Platforms
- Chegg Tutors. Chegg Tutors is a top online teaching platform.
- Tutor.com. Tutor.com is one of the oldest teaching sites online.
- TutorMe. TutorMe is a comprehensive online teaching site.
- MyPrivateTutor. MyPrivateTutor is one of the largest online teaching sites.
How can a lesson plan be improved for a virtual classroom?
Maintain a positive group atmosphere. “Go for short and quick games which do not take much time to explain.” Do not let participants get bored while they are waiting for the group to come together at the beginning of a lesson or after a break. For such cases you can prepare ice-breaking games or quick and easy tests.
How do you start a Christmas lesson?
Start the lesson as you usually would (E.g. Hello song, “What’s your name?”, “How are you?”, homework check, etc.). 2. Explain that today you are going to have a fun Christmas party! Put on your Christmas songs CD as background music.
What do you do on Christmas ESL?
10 Creative ESL Activities for a Holly Jolly Christmas
- Write Greeting Cards. Nothing shows love at Christmas like a basket full of Christmas cards.
- North Pole Bound.
- Sing Christmas Carols.
- Christmas Pictionary.
- Christmas Cookies.
- How to Decorate a Christmas Tree.
- A Christmas Carol.
- Christmas Specials.